Travel Insurance For BUNAC Clients


  • Home
  • BUNAC Clients

Travel Insurance For BUNAC Clients

Travel Insurance for BUNAC Clients 

The Go Walkabout Working Holiday policy is suitable for BUNAC clients and covers a wide range of work roles from hospitality to teaching to agriculture and many more.

We can cover trips to:

  • Europe
  • Australia and New Zealand
  • Worldwide excluding USA, Canada and the Caribbean
  • Worldwide including USA, Canada and the Caribbean

We can provide Working Holiday travel insurance for trips of up to two years away from the UK so the policy is suitable for travel to Canada under an IEC visa or for a two year visa to work in Australia.

Please note that if you are going to Canada, your travel insurance policy will need to be for the same duration as your visa.

The Working Holiday policy:

  • Covers you to do a wide range of jobs whilst away - make sure that you choose the right Work Pack for your plans
  • Can cover you to be away from the UK for up to 2 years
  • Has the comprehensive benefits of a standard travel insurance policy, whilst also covering you to work

Find out more information about the Working Holiday policy

Obtain a Working Holiday Travel Insurance Quote